- In a short period of time, stem cell banking has made a significant place in people’s life. Nowadays, new parents are opting for stem cell banking without any second thought. They do so to secure their newborns healthy life. But, do they actually know the real potential of these stem cells?
- Stem cell treatment is a process where the stem cells are used to treat or prevent a disease, thus making a disease free life. The stem cells have the potential to treat various life threatening diseases. The unique abilities of these cells to divide into multiple stem cells and differentiate into specialized cells make them apt for the treatment of many diseases.
- The ongoing researches suggest that stem cells can be used for treating the genetic disorders as well. Apart from treating diseases like diabetes, brain injuries, Osteoarthritis, learning disabilities, various types of blood cancer, Sickle cell anemia, Parkinson’s, Haemophilia, and Thalassemia, etc. The defects of cells due to mutation result in a wide of variety of genetic disorders. These genetic diseases can be treated by the transplantation of stem cells where the normal stem cell replaces the defected cells. It is one of the most remarkable advances of the past 40 years.
- But there are considerable risks when it comes to the applicability and safety of Stem Cell Transplantation. Thus the treatment is restricted to patients with life threatening diseases or complications in which alternative therapies are not available. But with the help of the rapid technological improvements, we hope that stem cell transplantation will be less risky and with fewer complications in near future.
- Read more about stem cells here: http://www.cryobanksindia.com/
- Being a parent is the life changing moment. And, to become a good parent there are few things you need to prepare, even before becoming a parent, which includes, securing your little ones precious health.
- So, this Parent’s Day take the biggest responsibility of being a parent. Secure your infant’s precious life, even before the birth.
- We are delighted to announce our Parent’s Day special offer #ProudParentOffer for all the parents-to-be. The celebrations have begun from the 1st of July and will get going till the 31st of July. This month is an excellent opportunity for all the would-be-parents to protect their newborn’s health with Cryobanks’ Stem Cell Banking. The fun and excitement aren’t over yet! Winners will be selected on weekly basis. The lucky parents selected as winners will get stem cell banking for their babies at just Rs. 12000/-. Isn’t this a golden chance to celebrate double happiness?
- Click, sign up and get a chance to win stem cell banking for your junior at just Rs. 12000/-. So, if you dream of being a proud parent, you need to be a responsible parent, first. #ProudParentOffer is a smart move for you to become a responsible parent and gift your baby a healthy, risk-free life.
- Offer is limited, so hurry!
- Cryobanks will be delighted to serve you and be a part of your proud family. Shield your precious one away from all the life threatening diseases with Cryobanks.
- Hitting the “big belly” stage of the pregnancy during summers isn’t difficult at all. It’s easier than you think. Staying cool and comfortable when pregnant during summers is very easy. With a little preparation and the below given simple tips, you will be all set to check out the sunny side of the summer pregnancy.
- More fluids on a hot summer day: Keep yourself away from dehydration. Drink a lot of water this summer as lack of water in your body can actually trigger problems like pregnancy aches, swelling, and contractions that may increase your risk for preterm labor. If, you are not interested in sipping on plain water, we have a solution for that too. You can always flavor it up with a slice of lemon, orange or a sprig of mint. An herbal iced tea or a splash of your favorite fruit juice is another smart option.
- Eat wisely: This summer, you must munch on loads of fresh fruits and vegetables like watermelon, honeydew, cucumber, carrots, etc. These fruits and vegetables are packed with vitamins and nutrients which are not only healthy for your baby but also keep you cool and hydrated.
- Say ‘YES’ to sunscreen: Wearing a thick layer of sunscreen is the best way to avoid all types of skin problems that occur due to the harsh sun. During pregnancy, your skin gets very sensitive towards the sun. So, using sunscreen is a must. When you buy a sunscreen make sure it is at least 50 SPF and you apply it every single day irrespective of the weather.
- Take care of your feet: Swelling of legs and feet is common during pregnancy. But, this can get worse in summers. So, to reduce swelling, try to keep them up whenever possible.
Going to buy new sandals for yourself, because of your swollen feet? Make sure you buy correct fitting sandals. Opt for flip flops or sandals with no heels. Many shops also sell special sandals for pregnant ladies. These sandals reduce the discomfort caused by your swollen feet.
- Stay cool: Expecting? Swimming is the best way to stay cool and fit in the hot summer months.
Regular intake of water, wearing light weighted and breathable maternity dress, getting proper rest & sleep, and taking frequent quick showers are some other ways to keep you away from the heat of the rising temperature.
- A romantic getaway with your partner: Enjoy your lazy baby free days by jetting off on a babymoon. Escape to a romantic and cooler place with your partner for a long weekend.
But, do take your doctor’s consent before planning the trip. Point down the instructions provided to you by the doctor and plan your trip accordingly.
- A cool summer haircut: We know you love your long hair. But, sometimes it becomes difficult to maintain the long hair when you have to take care of a tiny life. So, take these hot summer months as a chance to experiment with your hair style. Visit your stylist and get a brand new hairdo, this summer.
- Limit your summer activities: Involve yourself in some fun activities like early morning walks, swimming, meditation etc.
But, there are a few fun summer outdoor activities that you shouldn’t indulge in this summer, as it can be dangerous for you and your baby. These activities are Scuba Diving, Amusement park rides, Gymnastics, Horse riding, Bicycling, Sports, Hot tubs and saunas, Running, Surfing, and Water-skiing etc.
- We are sure that these tips will help you take care of yourself and your unborn baby, this summer. Be smart by learning the rules of safe pregnancy and enjoy your summer pregnancy to the fullest.
Read more about pregnancy here: http://www.cryobanksindia.com/blogs/pregnancytips/
- What occasion can be the best to discuss the importance of yoga in your life?
- On the occasion of the first ever World Yoga Day, let’s talk about how practicing yoga during pregnancy can benefit your unborn baby. Yoga isn’t an exercise. It is an art of living. Yoga is a way of life where you learn the importance of discipline and healthy lifestyle. Yoga is the key to better health and a greater sense of happiness.
- Do you know that prenatal yoga not only help you relax and prepare you for labor but also promote your baby’s health? Prenatal yoga prepares you to cope with the demands of your changing body and mind, and benefits your unborn baby in a variety of important ways.
- Here are some important benefits that yoga provides for would-be mothers and their unborn child:
- Get connected to the baby: A prenatal yoga practice will allow you to slow down and focus your attention on the tiny life inside you. With the help of meditation and different yoga asanas you can become more aware of what is going on within your body and mind. This in return helps you to connect with your baby.
- Calm mommy and cool baby: Yoga provides a healthy environment for you and your baby. It relieves you from tension, pain and calms your nervous system. This facilitates in proper digestion, better sleep, and optimal immune system. Thus, it keeps you calm & composed and a calm mommy is equal to a calm & cool baby.
- Nurturing time: In your busy schedule, you often tend to forget that you are pregnant and the tiny life inside you needs attention, love and care. Yoga is a promise you make to yourself that you will take care of your baby. Yoga is a quality time you spend with your unborn baby to build the connection.
- Healthy development: If you practice yoga for an hour, more than three times a week, then you are less likely to suffer from any kind of complications. Your baby will also tend to have healthy birth weight.
- Keep complications away: Regular yoga during pregnancy can keep you away from pregnancy complications like gestational diabetes, high blood pressure, preterm labor, pregnancy induced hypertension and intrauterine growth restriction, i.e. a condition that slows down the baby’s growth, etc. So, when are you joining the prenatal yoga class?
- Taking prenatal yoga classes during pregnancy is the great way to relax. Prenatal yoga classes provide you an opportunity to be a part of community where everybody is like you, expecting. It offers you a positive and supportive environment where you get regular emotional boost which keeps you motivated to face any pregnancy challenge.
- Prenatal yoga facilitates a more caring infant- mother bond which further facilitates healthy child development. There is no doubt, yoga improves the birthing process and plays a very crucial role in the development of the unborn child.
- Read more about pregnancy here: http://www.cryobanksindia.com/blogs/pregnancytips/
- It is often challenging to keep yourself away from an unhealthy diet. Junk foods and over processed food items found in supermarket certainly attract you. Junk foods, restaurant cooked meals and food items found in Supermarkets such as frozen veggies, a box of pasta, noodles, packaged foods, dairy products, canned foods, chips and crisps contain a large amount of MSG in it. MSG is also known as monosodium glutamate, sodium glutamate, gelatin, glutamate, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP), glutamic acid etc. It is a food additive found in almost all commercially prepared and packaged food. Even sometimes, the baby food products contain MSG. It is used as a flavor enhancer to make the tasteless food, fresh and tasty.
- Pregnancy is the time when we must take extra care about our diet. During pregnancy, our body and the fetus are very sensitive to food, especially if the foods have additives.
- Many researchers and experts say that the regular intake of MSG during pregnancy may cause physical ailments, neurological disorders, migraines, Alzheimer’s, hyperactivity, depression and even obesity disorders in you and your baby. On the other hand, there are many other experts who believe that MSG is absolutely safe and has no harmful side effects. They believe that there is no proven scientific study so far that says the MSG has a proven adverse effect on women and the baby during the pregnancy.
- So, whom do we believe? It’s better to be cautious when you face such dilemma.
- We will advise you to avoid MSG:
- If you are already allergic: If you are already allergic to MSG, then it’s better to avoid the use of MSG in your diet during pregnancy. As the consumption of MSG may cause certain allergic reactions like sweating, flushing, headache, numbness, muscle tightening, nausea and chest pain etc.
- If you experience water retention: If you experience water retention during pregnancy, it’s best to avoid MSG and all other salts as well.
- For all other pregnant mommies, we would advise you, if you are doubtful about the use of MSG, it’s better to avoid it. We would suggest you to check with your doctor for the most informed advice. He/ She is the right person to guide you.
- So, next time when you go for shopping, pay attention to the ingredient labels of the food items you purchase. A bit planning and execution of those plans can benefit you in the long term health of your family.