Pregnancy is the time when the pallet is filled with love, care, tenderness and with all the possible tips of pregnancy. A nine month journey, which makes a pregnant lady mature enough to be the best mother, requires several things to care. This is the time that actually irritates her to sleep or to take rest because of her growing voluptuous figure. During the three trimesters her body takes different attires and it is very important for her to sleep in the correct posture so that she doesn’t harm her baby.
Here are few tips for pregnant women that should be followed-
• Drink lots of water- Stay hydrated and drink liquids during the day and avoid in the evening because this will help in lowdown on nighttime bathroom visits.
• A pregnant lady must eat healthy and often in small amounts to avoid getting sick from an empty tummy.
• Rest is the only therapy that will help a pregnant lady stay out of the debt sleep, which can cause her sickness and low on energy.
• She must sleep on her left side as this is the best position for good blood circulation. To sleep comfortably she can use extra pillows between her knees or under her belly.
• A pregnant lady must sleep at the same time every night so that her body is fit and this puts her body on a schedule.
• During the day, short naps are must for a pregnant woman.
• Must eat frequent and small meals throughout the day.
• If she has any gas problem, she can take antacids as they are very effective and safe too consume.
• During her second trimester, she must avoid spicy foods, fried and fatty foods in order to avoid heartburns.
• She must sleep properly and more carefully now. She must sleep with her head and neck elevated to keep the stomach acid down.
• Sleep very carefully- When sleeping, lie on your left side with your knees and hips bent. Also can place pillows between your knees, behind your back and under your tummy. This helps in taking the pressure off from lower back.
• Avoid too much eating at the night to avoid nightmares.
• Use a body pillow to help her sleep better.
• To avoid leg cramps please avoid sodas and other carbonated drinks.
• And if she is still getting her leg cramps then straighten her leg and flex her foot upwards, this will help her.
Follow these trimester tips for happy and healthy pregnancy. These several pregnancy tips should be taken care by the pregnant lady. It is very important to take proper pregnancy care, so that the mother and the child stay healthy. This will also ensure a normal delivery.