The last month of pregnancy is like a mixed bag of emotions, making the final preparations as your baby may arrive anytime near the due date. The baby is almost 3.3 kg and measures between 18-22 inches at birth. The baby’s organs are formed by now; with little room to move, you can still feel the kicks. Make sure to keep the track of the movements and the kicks. If you notice any deviation in the pattern, then call the doctor.
During this last stage, problems like swelling in hands and legs, hemorrhoids, sleeping and breathing problems, restlessness, leaky breasts, etc. are very common. Take good rest and try to remain busy, read good books, talk on baby care with friends, watch your favorite movie, etc. Relax and enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy in the best way.
Get ready for the special day!
- Go for a head or foot massage, get a nice haircut, go for romantic dinners or just gather friends on a cup of coffee. This will make your body and mind feel free, and you’ll be ready to face everything properly.
- Start writing blog or journal; express your thoughts and emotions freely and have fun.
- Prepare your hospital bag; keep everything that you would need for yourself and the baby. Don’t forget to keep the camera; the first click of the baby is priceless!
- Take regular walks with your partner, talk on baby names, décor and other things. Even daddy-to-be should come up with some ideas!
- Talk to your doctor; ask them about all the queries you have in your mind. Communicate your feelings so that doctor can give advice accordingly.
- Always keep the doctor’s number in hand, because you never know when the emergency occurs.