A lady feels stimulus when she comes to know about her pregnancy and also it could be an exciting time for her in life. The ladies who get pregnant for the first time are quite anxious of the safety and care for their unborn child. Sometimes, they are not aware of their pregnancy time. There are some symptoms to know whether you are pregnant or not.
Symptoms of pregnancy:
- If you miss your menstruation cycle then it means you are pregnant. Still, if you are not sure then you can undergo a medical exam by a physician. If there is a positive sign then you can ask for prenatal care to begin as soon as possible.
- If you feel nausea and cravings along with food aversions devoid of vomiting then you may be pregnant. Moreover, if you are planning to have a baby then you must take it as a positive signal.
- Women react very differently in the first 4 weeks of pregnancy and if you feel changes in your weight then it may indicate pregnancy. Stomach bloating and weight gain are very common symptoms of pregnancy.
When you suspect that you are pregnant, then now it is your duty to be careful for your diet as well as of your baby’s diet. Your baby will be quite healthy if you will take proper diet.
Nutritional Diet during first four weeks of pregnancy: Consume iron and folic acids in first four weeks. Iron helps the RBC to deliver oxygen to all parts of the body. Due to your bodily changes and growth of baby, the blood supply increases. Therefore, pregnant woman must consume almost double of their usual diet of iron.
- Get the vital nutrients for your body like iron, folic acid, iron and calcium.
- Don’t panic if you discover your unplanned pregnancy. Start taking prenatal vitamins and increase the amount of proteins. A protein is such a nutrient which could not be covered by any prenatal vitamin.
- The nutritional diet alone cannot help if you do not take proactive measures while you suspect your pregnancy.
Care while you are Pregnant
- Do Not afford to miss prenatal appointments.
- Take nap when you feel tired and don’t lift up anything heavy during pregnancy.
- Take help from family members and do not struggle to do too many routine jobs.
Always remember that pregnancy is not an illness therefore you would feel accomplishing tasks by yourself. But it could affect the growth of your baby therefore never compromise with your diet, sleep, muscles and baby’s health.